- Bonus Funnies via No Sheeples: Jane Austen's Fight Club
Saturday, July 31, 2010
Friday, July 30, 2010
Actor Andy Griffith has a new role: pitching President Barack Obama's health care law to seniors in a cable television ad paid for by Medicare.
The TV star - whose role as sheriff of Mayberry made him an enduring symbol of small-town American values - tells seniors that "good things are coming" under the health care overhaul...
Medicare says the national ad is not political, but part of its outreach to educate seniors about new benefits available next year. The ad is slated to run on channels seniors watch, such as the Weather Channel, CNN, Hallmark and Lifetime, at an initial cost of $700,000.
Here's the propaganda piece:
- Patricia Sullivan wants to unseat this guy.
- Patricia's thoughts on political service
- Sullivan talks about the Health Care takeover.
- Patricia on the key issues
- Sullivan on Facebook
- Patricia Sullivan on Twitter
- Reaganite Republican: A patriot fighting the noblest of causes: defeating grating Leftist retard Alan Grayson
- Before It's News: Patricia hopes to unseat bad-mannered Democrat, Alan Grayson.
- Before It's News: I'm nothing short of delighted to announce that the winner of this week's Ten Buck Fridays poll is the lovely and talented Patricia Sullivan
- Maggie's Notebook: Think about two more years with an unrestrained Barack Obama
- Maggie's Notebook: Ten Buck Friday Winner Patricia Sullivan
- Lilac Sunday: It's Patricia Sullivan!
- Randy's Roundtable: Throw those ten spots toward Patricia Sullivan, she will need everyone's support.
- Being An American Mom: Spread the word about Conservative candidates nationwide.
- The Conservative Lady: Just think, wouldn't it be great to get Alan Grayson out of Congress?
- No Sheeples Here: I’ve given to Patricia and I hope you will too.
- Proof Positive: Your generosity will bear fruit this November!
- Adrienne's Corner: I just came from Patricia's website and I'm very impressed...
- Nice Deb: It’s great to see people making use of all those soundbites Dems keep giving us.
- Nice Deb: Congratulations Patricia Sullivan!
- JBlog Central: Patriot...not a politician.
- just a conservative girl: Donate to Sullivan's campaign and get that disgrace of congressman out of office.
- DaTechguy: She is certainly a worthwhile choice for congress and deserves your backing.
- Ruby Slippers: Patricia Sullivan Patriot to defeat Alan Grayson
- SGP: Send in your $10 (or whatever you can afford) directly to Patricia Sullivan at her Donation Page.
- Mind-Numbed Robot: I will, as promised, be donating to both of these worthy campaigns.
- TCUnation: Patricia Sullivan has won this week's Ten Buck Fridays poll.
- Patricia Sullivan for Congress: “Patriot Army” Catapults Sullivan to Victory!
- ResistNet: And This Week's Winner Is...
- The Lonely Conservative: Patricia Sullivan Wins Ten Buck Fridays
- The Camp of the Saints: The winner of this week’s poll is Patricia Sullivan who is running in Florida-08 to unseat Alan ‘Off His Meds’ Grayson, the Democratic King Of The Whack Jobs.
- Obi's Sister: She’s running against Alan Grayson. Let’s make him cry.
- Tea Party Patriots: Participate in a grassroots effort to elect good, conservative, common sense candidates across the country!
- Conservative Hideout 2.0: I’ve been watching this go on with other blogs for weeks now, so I have to get involved.
- Orlando Political Press: It was Patricia Sullivan “The People” selected for inclusion in the national Ten Buck Fridays campaign.
- The Other McCain: Ten Buck Fridays: props to Right Klik and this blog salute Patricia Sullivan.
Thursday, July 29, 2010
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
I don’t know why this hasn’t made the rounds yet, but what I’m about to write is explosive and should have the entire liberty movement ready to act.As my good friend Robert Stacy McCain wrote this morning, Christine O’Donnell is now gaining significant ground against liberal Republican Mike Castle in the special election to replace Joe Biden in 2010.Pay close attention to that last part there… “the special election to replace Joe Biden in 2010.” Keep that thought in the pocket for a minute, and go read John Fund’s post about the Lame Duck session the Democrats are planning to use as a last ditch effort to push through bad bills that will fail once they lose power...Now back to that special election in Delaware…
Because the election to replace Joe Biden is a special election, the winner would be immediately seated. You see what I’m getting at?
Christine O'Donnell tells us exactly what he's getting at. Check this out:
Christine O'Donnell for US Senate Please vote for Christine in this poll - "Who will provide a big return on your investment in conservatism?" -eTeam
Robert Stacy McCain is closely following the O'Donnell campaign. Stay up-to-date with his excellent reports.
- Stakes higher than ever: Is Christine's race the most important Senate race in the country?
- The Other McCain: Christine O’Donnell Campaign Catches Fire, National Media Taking Notice
- O'Donnell explains the critical importance of her race.
- Christine O'Donnell on the issues
- O'Donnell on Facebook
- Christine on Twitter
Monday, July 26, 2010
First of all thanks for helping on them August Money Bomb! We raised ~$18,783.00! Will you now do me favor and go [to RightKlik] and vote for me! Our campaign is close to going viral accross the nation and these help!
John Faulk info: