[N]ationalize every House race in 2010, nationalize every Senate race in 2010, just as those elections were nationalized in 1994.
...Position these people as nationwide leftist radicals with their impact not just in the district but throughout the country. That worked magic in 1994. That's part of the strategery next November. That's going to have to be done.
Here's how it works: For Ten Buck Fridays, congressional candidates are nominated and voted on throughout the week. The winner is announced Friday and cross-promoted amongst the supporting conservative blogs. These blogs then promote a $10 per donation money bomb for the winning candidate. Would you go to the link I've posted here and cast your vote for me? Tell your friends!"
Each week, TBF participants are strongly encouraged (but not required) to rally behind the deserving conservative Republican who wins the poll...to provide that candidate with a substantial money bomb.
You'll notice there's no middleman in this process. Your money goes exactly where you want it to go. Contributors send their investment directly to the candidates.
- Nominations for TBF are accepted on a continuous basis, and tallied up on a weekly basis for inclusion in the weekly TBF poll. Nominations can be left here at RightKlik or with any other TBF blogger. Those nominees who have received the most nominations will be prioritized.
- Nominees who have been excluded from a poll due to lack of room (only 10 slots per week), will be prioritized for future polls.
- Nominations will no longer be accepted from anonymous sources. Please provide your first and last names and/or a link to your blog if you have one.
- New polls go up on Sundays at noon; polls close on Fridays at 12:01 A.M.
- Candidates who have won a TBF poll go on hold for two weeks before being eligible for renomination, e.g., the candidate who wins on August 20, could be nominated for the poll that goes up on September 5.
- Don't feel limited by the $10 suggestion. Some contributors give quite a bit more.
- Make TBF a positive experience. Don't attack conservative rivals. Email a TBF blogger if you have urgent concerns.
- A preliminary list of eligible nominees will be posted here at RightKlik each Saturday. If a nominee has a serious flaw, please bring the issue to our attention at that time.
- Number one rule of TBF voting: Don't cheat! TBF bloggers will confer before taking action to address irregularities, but cheating will not be tolerated.
Candidates who have actively participated in TBF: Charles Lollar, Van Irion, Vicky Hartzler, Chris Gibson, Liz Carter, Ed Martin, Daria Novak, Ann Marie Buerkle, Teresa Collett, Anna Little
A campaign provides feedback after a TBF money bomb.