I'll introduce this week's TBF poll with an important quote:
"It seems to have been reserved to the people of this country, by their conduct and example, to decide the important question, whether societies of men are really capable or not of establishing good government from reflection and choice, or whether they are forever destined to depend for their political constitutions on accident and force. If there be any truth in the remark, the crisis at which we are arrived may with propriety be regarded as the era in which that decision is to be made; and a wrong election of the part we shall act may, in this view, deserve to be considered as the general misfortune of mankind."
Alexander Hamilton, Federalist No. 1, October 27, 1787
Here's the winner!
Information about the candidates...
Bobby Schilling (IL-17)
Chris Gibson (NY-20)
David Harmer (CA-11)
Star Parker (CA-37)
- Star Parker is the author of Uncle Sam's Plantation: How Big Government Enslaves America's Poor and What We Can Do About It
- Prior to her involvement in social activism, Star Parker was a single welfare mother in Los Angeles, California.
- Star Parker on Facebook
- Star Parker on Twitter
- About Star Parker
- Star Parker on the issues
Brian Murphy (MD-Gov)
Anna Little (NJ-6)
Jacob Turk (MO-5)
Marco Rubio (FL-Sen)
Marlin Stutzman (IN-3)
Chip Cravaack (MN-8)
It was quite difficult narrowing the field of nominees down to ten choices this time. Nominees not included this week will be included for consideration next week: John Dennis, Brian Herr, Lt. Col. Allen West, Doug Dubitsky, Rocky Raczkowski, Nick Popaditch, Collins Bailey, Scott Rigell, Tom Stillings, and Dr. Marvin Scott.
Please continue nominating your favorite candidates.
Please donate to last week's winner, Van Irion.
Lilac Sunday: My email to Rush Limbaugh
Tell the big talkers about TBF:
- Nice Deb: The new poll is here, the new poll is here!
- Mind-Numbed Robot: An outstanding roundup of candidates...
- Lilac Sunday: Another week, another opportunity to select a worthy conservative candidate for the next Ten Buck Fridays moneybomb.
- Randy's Roundtable: Support the winner or as many as you can!
- The Conservative Lady: Be sure to check back on Friday to see who this week's TBF winner is.
- This thing is growing like wildfire, for good reason.
- Proof Positive: There's a new poll up. Make your voice heard and your opinions known.
- EIB Enthusiasts: Rush has said from the beginning that we have to "nationalize" our efforts this year.
- Obi's Sister: Interesting idea: getting the word out to the conservative media
- Conscientiously Conservative: Help Chip Cravaack Get a Moneybomb This Week!
- Old Line Elephant: Check out their individual websites and vote for your favorite candidate.
- Rightosphere: A new Ten Buck Fridays poll
- MoreMonmouthMusings: Vote For Anna Little
- At The Point of A Gun: Marco Rubio is always a safe vote* but the others are good too.
- Smart Girl Politics: A great group of bloggers...
- ResistNet: Please vote and then pass the word to your friends and family.
- The Lonely Conservative: I like Star Parker, and of course, Marco Rubio.
- Being an American Mom: Vote For David Harmer - Ten Buck Fridays poll
- Cravaack for Congress: Chip nominated for “Ten Buck Friday”
- Lady Cincinnatus: Ten Buck Friday (on Monday) Supports Van Irion!
- Red Virginia Conservative Railroad: Awesome candidate information
- Conservative Hideout 2.0: A post about the Ten Buck Friday winner.
- TCUnation: Elect these fine candidates.
- Hack Wilson: My choice? Bobby Schilling hands down.
- The Save Jersey Blog: A "Little" Help for a Great Cause
- Caught Him With a Corndog: A Ten Buck Friday Request from 'George'
- just a conservative girl: Vote Up Folks!
- GeeeeeZ! Ten Buck Friday
- WyBlog: Anna Little is The Little Candidate That Could!