Last night, 23 Democrats voted against providing 36 million Americans with health insurance while reducing the deficit, but in favor of the Stupak amendment to restrict reproductive rights for low-income women.
This brings us to Rule 4 of Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals: "Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules. You can kill them with this..."
- Health Care is a right (unless it's too expensive, or you're too old).
- Elective abortion is a right (no exceptions).
- It is immoral for government to undermine a woman’s ability to make her own life choices (except to force one one woman to pay for another woman's abortion).
- Government should ration health care (except abortion).
- Government should not place a bureaucrat between you, your insurance provider, and your doctor (except when regulating health care services not involving abortion).