The Fair Elections Now Coalition, including U.S. PIRG, Democracy Matters, Public Campaign, and Public Citizen, among others, is launching ads that showcase a rare occurrence in today's political theater: Tea Party members and Progressives, agreeing.Citizens featured in one ad include progressives at rallies in Louisville, KY and Seattle, WA and Tea Party members interviewed at Glenn Beck's "Restoring Honor" rally in DC. They agree that campaign finance practices must change, stating that "Money has too much power" and "Anyone …would be in favor …knowing that their votes would begin to count."
- More fantasy than fact in Fair Elections Now Act
- FENA Summary
- Liberal hack/Journolister Ezra Klein on the Fair Elections Now Act.
- Soros Family supports H.R. 1826 (Fair Elections Now)
- On Sept. 23, the Committee on House Administration will take up and vote on the Fair Elections Now Act.
- In August, we interviewed several conservatives about their views on special interest money in Washington, D.C. They agree: we need the Fair Elections Now Act.