Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Recommended Reading


Conservatives are Happier Because They Hate Everyone


Limbaugh Fires Back at Powell

Reid: $700 billion bailout not working.  So...the bailout of the finanical industry is failing, but the bailout of the auto industry is a great idea?  Can you predict what Reid will say next?  How about this: “I actually did vote for the $700 billion before I voted against it.” 

Global Warming is clearly a looming threat: Snow brings Las Vegas a touch of winter.

RightKlik is under the weather...will be back with a vengence tomorrow.

7 comments:

robert verdi said...

I am happy and one of the primary reasons is that I love my family and they love me.

Biased Girl said...

RightKlik- Hope you feel better. I too am under the weather, thank god for the lap top. :)

Oh and I'm generally happy too, except when I have to talk to Liberals.

Anonymous said...

Beh! I got it too. Hopefully there will be a stimulus package for it. Hope you all feel better.

RightKlik said...

Thanks for the well wishes.

RightKlik said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
RightKlik said...

Hope everyone else gets well soon.

Humble wife said...

Right Klik,
I have enjoyed finding you via Wizbang. I am enlightened every time I swing by, and have added you to my daily reads.

Feel better!
Jennifer(yes that Jennifer...aka the 8th grader in outfield!)

my non family blog has a weekly caption contest if you ever wish to swing by-penofjen.blogspot.com.