To brace ourselves for the next four to eight years of executive failure, it might be helpful to ask the following question: Which Democratic presidency will Obama's presidency most resemble? Will Obama be like FDR, bringing unprecedented growth of government and seven years of economic hardship? Will Obama be more like Jimmy Carter, marching into Washington on grand promises of change, only to get fired after four years of abject failure? Or will Obama be like Bill Clinton and subject us to an endless parade of scandals?
- Arrogant Conceit: I don't think there's much hope for people who can read this article and still support Obama.
- Outrage: Irresponsible British Channel 4 allowed Ahmadinejad to deliver a hypocritical Christmas message. "If Christ were on earth today, undoubtedly He would hoist the banner of justice and love for humanity to oppose warmongers, occupiers, terrorists and bullies the world over."
- FDR's policies prolonged Depression by seven years, UCLA economists calculate
- Brace Yourself: Another Great Depression?
- Good news: Blagojevich's Lawyer Wants Obama Staff Subpoenaed
- Viagra helps CIA Win Friends in Afghanistan