Are there any intelligent, rational liberals in the world? If so, I'd like to ask a few questions:
- Liberals asked Americans to hand the keys of government over to the Democrats in order to end the "Culture of Corruption." In light of the recent antics of Rod Blagojevich, William "Cold Cash" Jefferson, Charlie Rangel and other luminaries, what are liberals saying about the culture of corruption now?
- Liberals do not seem to be bothered by Obama's associations with the likes of Tony Rezko, Rod Bagojevich, William Ayers, Jeremiah Wright, and Rhashid Khalidi. Why not?
- What do you think about gun control in India as it relates to recent events in Mumbai?
- As part of their strategy to deal with international Islamist terrorism, liberals want to address the grievances of the terrorists. Are you familiar with the concept of operant conditioning?
- Most Americans (70% of Republicans, 62% of independents and 55% of Democrats) oppose the auto industry bailout plan, yet Democrats in Congress are poised to pass a bailout bill anyway. Why?
- How high will the price of energy have to go before you are willing to support drilling in ANWR or expanding the use of nuclear energy and coal?
- What kind of economy would be best for America?
- Obama has stated that he is in favor of tax increases (for reasons of "fairness") even when they result in DECREASES in revenue for the government. Do you support Obama's thinking on this issue? What do you know about the Laffer Curve?
- Do you still believe that Obama will increase the tax burden only for individuals making $250,000 or more per year? Are you going to hold him to that promise?
- Liberals support progressive taxation for redistribution of wealth. With which other Marxist principles do you agree? With which Marxist principles do you disagree?
- Obama has outlined a intentionally vague health care agenda. His health care czar, Tom Daschle wants to push a bare-bones health care bill through congress as soon as possible after Obama is elected. A Federal Health Board would be charged with establishing the system's framework and filling in most of the details. This independent board would be insulated from political pressure. Does this in any way strike you as undemocratic?
- Liberals have consistently opposed voter identification laws aimed at reducing voter fraud. Why?
- Many Americans (particularly minorities) say that their children are trapped in failing schools. Nationwide, 52 percent of parents, and 59 percent of public school parents, support school choice. 87 percent of black parents aged 26-35 and 66.4 percent of blacks aged 18-25 support vouchers. Liberals consistently oppose school choice. Why?
- Obama was asked, "At what point does a baby get human rights?" His response: "...answering that question with specificity, you know, is above my pay grade." Based on his leadership in opposition to the Illinois Born Alive Infants Protection Act, Obama has demonstrated that he believes that a baby gets human rights at an unspecified time AFTER he or she is born. My question to liberals: is infanticide acceptable?
- Is there anything Obama could do to lose your support? If so, what?
Funny Video: Comedians vs. Blago
1st Vietnamese-American elected to US Congress.
Voters Oust Indicted Congressman in Louisiana.
Barack Obama campaign raised nearly $1 billion, shattering records.
Barack Obama plans to reach out to Muslim world.
Is school choice popular?
Six in 10 oppose auto bailout, poll shows.