- What kind of economy would be best for America?
- Do you think the United States should have a private sector? If you do, please explain. If temporary government control of an industry is good, why not make it permanent? If partial government control of an industry is helpful, why not make it complete? If government control of one industry is good, why not put government in control of everything?
- With which parts of the U.S. Constitution do you agree? Which parts of the constitution would you like to see changed?
- Obama has stated that he is in favor of tax increases (for reasons of "fairness") even when they result in DECREASES in revenue for the government. Do you support Obama's thinking on this issue? What do you know about the Laffer Curve?
- Do you still believe that Obama will increase the tax burden only for individuals making $250,000 or more per year? Are you going to hold him to that promise?
- Liberals support progressive taxation for redistribution of wealth. With which other Marxist principles do you agree? With which Marxist principles do you disagree?
- Liberals have consistently opposed voter identification laws aimed at reducing voter fraud. Why?
- Many Americans (particularly minorities) say that their children are trapped in failing schools. Nationwide, 52 percent of parents, and 59 percent of public school parents, support school choice. 87 percent of black parents aged 26-35 and 66.4 percent of blacks aged 18-25 support vouchers. Liberals consistently oppose school choice. Why?
- Obama was asked, "At what point does a baby get human rights?" His response: "...answering that question with specificity, you know, is above my pay grade." Based on his leadership in opposition to the Illinois Born Alive Infants Protection Act, Obama has demonstrated that he believes that a baby gets human rights at an unspecified time AFTER he or she is born. My question to liberals: is infanticide acceptable?
- Is there anything Obama could do to lose your support? If so, what?