From the Wall Street Journal
How to anticipate what Obama is likely to do next:
- What will give Obama more power?
- What will help more democrats to get elected in 2010?
- Will it help Obama hang on to approximately 50% of the vote in 2012?
- Does it increase the power of the federal government?
- Will it increase revenue to democratic and leftist organizations?
- Does it favor collectivism over individualism?
- Is it consistent with internationalist principles?
- Bottom line: Will it contribute to Obama's quest for power, directly or indirectly?
Skeptical? Want to give Obama the benefit of the doubt? I challenge you to provide one example of a decision that Obama has made that does not fit within this framework.
Obama's first tax increase...
Did Obama Bow Down to the Saudi King?
The Soros Doctrine in Obama Foreign Policy
Journey to The Center of Obama's Mind