Random thoughts on the benefits and advantages of the Democrats' historic health care reform legislation:
- I like ObamaCare because I think everyone is entitled to their fair share of crushing bureaucratic regulation...it's a fundamental human right.
- ObamaCare will succeed where RomneyCare failed because it is TOTALLY different.
- We have compelling evidence that Americans will live longer and more healthfully as a result of ObamaCare.
- We can be very confident that per capita spending on health care will decrease as a result of the Democrats' health care legislation.
- Self-serving politicians will usher in a new era of unprecedented efficiency in health care.
- The U.S. Federal Government: "Thrifty, omniscient, virtuous."
- Opposition to ObamaCare comes from the limbic system, not from the prefrontal cortex.
- Anyone who disagrees with me is a vile, angry racist.
iPad or oPad...which will you choose?
If only the government passed a law to make sure that those people who can not afford an Apple iPad do not suffer the unfairness and indignity of living without access to tablet computing: