Amusing Bunni draws our attention to an important issue that has been raised by Dick Morris: What are we going to do about those cowardly Democrats who flipped to "yes" on ObamaCare with their second vote.
Here's the list: Betsy Markey (CO-04), Allen Boyd (FL-02), Suzanne Kosmas (FL-24), Scott Murphy (NY-20), Dennis Kucinich (OH-10), John Boccieri (OH-16), Bart Gordon (TN-06), and Brian Baird (WA-03).
All of these Democrats need to find themselves without a job in November. Follow these people. Follow where they get their campaign money. We need to make an example of them. None of them are invincible:
After we fire them (or when they retire from Congress), watch out for Federal appointments, patronage jobs, and cushy positions at lobbyist firms. Don't let them live the rest of their lives in pleasant obscurity.
We should not relent unless ObamaCare is repealed.
Because he is from my neck of the woods, I'll be paying close attention to Bart Gordon ― I've adopted him, if you will. Would you consider adopting a Blue Dog?
- Betsy Markey: Defeated in 2010, named to Homeland Security post.
- Allen Boyd: Beaten in 2010, now works as a lobbyist for the Twenty-First Century Group.
- Suzanne Kosmas: Defeated for re-election in 2010.
- Scott Murphy lost in 2010 to the Republican.
- John Boccieri lost his bid for a second term in Congress in 2010. Now he's planning a comeback.
- Bart Gordon: Retired before the 2010 election, now a lobbyist at K&L Gates.
- Brian Baird did not run for re-election in 2010.