The Greeks took encouragement from the unprecedented sacrifice of a Spartan King and his royal guard on their behalf...
The Greeks defeated, and eventually destroyed, the Persian invaders. The rallying cry of the victors was Thermopylae, the noble sacrifice of the final stand of the outnumbered Greeks, and especially the courage of the fallen Three Hundred Spartans under King Leonidas.
I don't know if we will win this war against tyranny or if future generations will have to win it for us, but the fascist socialists who broke the contract with America that is the Constitution will surely pay a heavy price for what they are doing now.
- We NEED thousands of new doctors and nurses, but instead, with ObamaCare, we GET thousands of new IRS agents.
- The Senior Congressional Staff who wrote the ObamaCare bill exempted themselves.
- 70% of Americans believe the federal budget deficit will go up as a result of ObamaCare.
- 62% say the amount they pay for medical care will increase.
- 56% view ObamaCare as creating too much government involvement in health care.
- Never in the history of the United States has the Congress ever passed a law which required any citizen to enter into a contract with another citizen or a private business against their will … Never, that is, until now.
- With this new precedent, if the Supreme Court does not strike it down, there is literally nothing the federal government can’t force us to do.
- You are an employer and you would like to offer coverage that doesn’t allow your employees’ slacker children to stay on the policy until age 26? Tough.
- You are young and don’t want health insurance? You are starting up a small business and need to minimize expenses, and one way to do that is to forgo health insurance? Tough. You have to pay at least $750 annually for the “privilege.”
- You are young and healthy and want to pay for insurance that reflects that status? Tough. You’ll have to pay for premiums that cover not only you, but also the guy who smokes three packs a day, drinks a gallon of whiskey and eats chicken fat off the floor. That’s because insurance companies will no longer be able to underwrite on the basis of a person’s health status.
- You’re a single guy without children? Tough, your policy must cover pediatric services. You’re a woman who can’t have children? Tough, your policy must cover maternity services. You’re a teetotaler? Tough, your policy must cover substance abuse treatment.