The latest polls indicate that 73% of Americans have a favorable opinion of Barack Obama. Only 14.8% of Americans have an unfavorable opinion of Obama. That's approximately one in seven.
So this is it. Take note. Only 15% of Americans have proven themselves to be thoroughly resistant to the Obama hype. Only 15% of Americans remember what Obama said during his campaign, care about the future of this country and have a reasonable grasp on reality. Only 15% of Americans are paying attention.
Fifteen percent of Americans have taken note of the fact that Obama will spend $160 million on his inauguration party (four times the amount that triggered Democrat angst when W was inaugurated) and have asked, "Is this what Obama meant when he said he plans to spread the wealth around?" The other 85% of Americans apparently think we have elected a monarch.
One American sees the silly "Office of the President Elect" sign on Obama's little podium and thinks "What a narcissist. Our nation is in his hands?" ...Six other Americans are mesmerized by the sound of Obama's voice.
Obama promises to create 4.1 million jobs out of thin air. He wants to meet with dictators and anti-American leaders. He plans to put the coal industry out of business. He wants to send the government in to do the heavy lifting and let the private sector pick up the loose ends. Obama has big, bold, bad ideas. Only 15% of Americans hear these promises and plans and say "this guy is either a demagogue or a fool." The other 85% of Americans think that Obama is supernatural.
Fifteen percent of Americans observe Obama's selective use of the "one president at a time" rule and wonder what will happen when Obama really is in charge.
Fifteen percent of Americans are taking America's future very seriously. Can 15% of America hold it all together for the other 85%?
Cheney: "The Iraq War Was Worth It."
It’s amazing that Andrew Cuomo, who owes his whole career to his dad, may not get the Senate seat of Hillary Rodham Clinton (who owes her whole career to her husband) because David Paterson (who owes his whole career to his dad) may give it to Caroline Kennedy (who owes her whole career to her dad). You would think a state as large as New York could find someone who deserves something on his or her own."
Only 15 percent of Americans are aware that Harry Reid is the Senate majority leader.
The Coronation of King Obama: So this is why you booted us out a couple of centuries ago. You simply replaced the pomp and ceremony of hereditary monarchy and with the pomp and ceremony of elected monarchy.
Dalai Lama stuns audience: "I love President George W. Bush" Also says non-violence can't tackle terror.