Sunday, May 22, 2011

Thank You, Mrs. Mitch Daniels


Mitch Daniels is OUT!

IndyStar.com: Indiana Governor Mitch Daniels will not run for president
On matters affecting us all, our family constitution gives a veto to the women’s caucus, and there is no override provision,” Daniels said. “Simply put, I find myself caught between two duties. I love my country; I love my family more.
Recent reactions:
  • Mitch Daniels out. Expect the pressure on Rep. Paul Ryan and Gov. Christie to increase dramatically.
  • With Mitch Daniels out we can now focus on being bored with Tim Pawlenty.
  • Mitch Daniels got 16 stitches on his forehead after getting hit by a door. How can u lead America when you can't lead your own face? [Background: story of the door]
  • An hour or so after the news broke on Twitter, AP finally announces that Mitch Daniels is not running for President in 2012.
  • Did Mitch Daniels seriously announce he's not running at one a.m.? He just wanted to make sure SNL was totally done for the year?
And from one of the RINOs at Frum Forum:

"Clearly he feared the unstoppable Herman Cain. Seriously, this bums me out..."

Why am I happy? Count the reasons.



MORE:

No comments: