Sunday, May 29, 2011

Politico Blames Conservative Blogger for Anthony's Weiner ― UPDATE: Conservative Blogger Takes Credit!


Ben Smith makes a bold assumption at Politico. That lewd picture sent from Rep. Anthony Weiner's Twitter account to the coed in Washington Smith is very confident that it came from a conservative blogger:
She blames an anonymous person who "had harassed me many times after the Congressman followed me on Twitter a month or so ago" -- likely a conservative blogger who's been focusing on Weiner's Twitter feed -- for ginning up the storm.

The statement doesn't say whether she's been in touch with Weiner amid the recent fuss, but it has a kind of comprehensiveness and force that make it quite effective.

UPDATE:

You know what, y'all? Since it's already become so obvious, I'm going to go ahead and take responsibility for this one.

Q: What was Weiner's Twitter password?

A: ScrappyLuvsBBW69.

Same for his yfrog acccount. Duh!

Q: Isn't it a strange coincidence that among the mere 91 people Weiner followed, one just happened to be a busty coed with a crush on him, who called him her "boyfriend?"

A: I added Gennette Cordova to Weiner's list shortly after I successfully guessed his password.

Here's another question from Ace:

Q: The Comely Coed called Weiner her "boyfriend" and friends commented that she had a "crush" on him. Are we to believe the hacker knew the one woman in the world who might be interested in a dic-pic from the homely anteater Anthony Weiner?

A: I'm singularly obsessed with Anthony Weiner. Don't ask me why. I started blogging about him long before I "ginned up this storm." I follow Weiner's tweets on Twitter, and I track his followers' tweets by searching "@RepWeiner" several times each day. After monitoring Weiner's Twitter activity, it became obvious that Weiner's self-proclaimed "girlfriend," Gennette Cordova, was the ideal candidate for an epic online prank.

Q: Those skinny legs in that picture?

A: Weiner and I are virtually identical from the waist down.

~~~

Seriously. I did this. I don't know why Weiner hasn't come after me already. My prank may have been brilliant, but I'm really not very tech savvy. I should have been caught by now. I cannot answer the questions that I do not have the answers to.

Any more questions?

UPDATE II:

RS McCain seems to think I'm joking. Oh well, thanks for the link!


No comments: