Admittedly a provocative headline, but during his trip to NYC today, how many times will Obama superfluously assure Muslims that we are not at with them? How many times will Obama note that America is no better or more important than any other place but insist that we hold ourselves to unprecedented levels of high-minded restraint in the wake of Osama's long-awaited death?
Will Obama mark the occasion at Ground Zero with support for the Ground Zero Mosque/Osama bin Laden Islamic Memorial Center?
What do you think?
On Obama's New York City schedule today:
- Barack Obama is scheduled to arrive at Kennedy Airport on Air Force One at 10:40 a.m.
- He will then head to Manhattan to meet with members of the city's police and fire departments as well as Port Authority police.
- Obama will travel to Ground Zero for a wreath-laying ceremony starting at 1:25 p.m.
- Afterwards, he will have a private meeting at the Sept. 11 Memorial Museum with 50 9/11 victims' families selected by the White House.
- Obama will leave New York at 3:10 p.m.
UPDATE: Obama decides not to give speech at Ground Zero