Twitter is a powerful tool. You make friends quickly, learn as much as your brain can absorb, and exchange ideas with everyone from your next door neighbor to Glenn Beck and Karl Rove.
If you haven't tried it, or if you haven't gotten the hang of it, get on board. You're missing out.
Building on yesterday's blog post, here are 22 tweet-ready healthcare factoids and sundries. Spread the word!
- 83 million would lose private health coverage under House Dem plan http://tr.im/83Mlose
- Obama's Health Plan will cover 12 million illegals http://bit.ly/9F9BF
- Rasmussen: Independents oppose ObamaCare by almost 2:1 http://tr.im/sRYG
- Among those currently insured, 84% are satisfied with their healthcare. How many will be happy with ObamaCare? http://tr.im/sYr5
- WHO ranked the US #1 (out of 191) for being responsive to patient needs, including timely treatments & choice of doctors http://tr.im/sXD6
- Obama Slipping. Approval Rating on Health Care Falls Below 50% http://tr.im/HealthCareFail
- Alliances In Health Debate Splinter http://tr.im/sTJH
- Great gaffe of truthiness #13: Obama admits ObamaCare will create inefficiency http://tr.im/tgPw
- Obama says: "Government-run health care with higher taxes [is] wrong" http://tr.im/GovtWrong
- Wow! Obama: "I won’t sign any health-care bill that adds to the deficit" Do you believe in miracles? http://tr.im/sZlO
- BHO tells us he wants us to have the same sort of "public plan" Congress enjoys. Very misleading http://bit.ly/2H6V9y / http://tr.im/VIPcare
- Why Congress Is Exempt From Public Health Insurance (in a word: hypocrisy) http://tr.im/sWLz
- There's an attending physician on call exclusively for Congress, & Congress enjoys VIP access to Walter Reed & Bethesda http://tr.im/VIPcare
- Give Democrats the same health care they want to force on us: http://tr.im/VIPcare
- No Democrat Co-Sponsors to resolution requiring them to use the "Public Option" they seek to push on America http://tr.im/HR615
- Obama's healthcare rhetoric: promises, promises but bill adds to deficit, rations care & funds abortions (via @JimDeMint) http://tr.im/td8y
- Reducing waste will account for 1% of ObamaCare "savings." 99% will come from reducing patient care http://tr.im/BitterPill
- ObamaCare would be the same as government takeover - and that would lead to worse care http://tr.im/OCare
- "If we’re able to stop Obama on [healthcare] it will be his Waterloo. It will break him" http://tr.im/Obamaloo
- Democratic & Republican governors subject Obamacare to heated criticism http://tr.im/tcsn
- Voters Reject Obama's Healthcare "Reforms" http://tr.im/sYr5
- Four Big Myths About Socialized Medicine: http://bit.ly/YO9mT
See you on Twitter!