If you like high unemployment, if you think taxes should be raised when the economy is weak, if you think we need more politicians in Washington who will help themselves to profitable deals, and if you like politicians who have trouble understanding the Bill of Rights, Chris Coons is your man.
Here are some informative links on Chris Coons:
- Higher unemployment, more debt and higher taxes… Coons' impact on the Delaware economy
- Chris Coons' Vote in the Senate Would Boost His Family's Profits
- Chris Coons raised property taxes 54%. He promised as a candidate NOT to raise taxes (video).
- Chris Coons Was Sued Three Times In 2007 For Retaliating Against Public Employees For Their Political Views.
- Does Chris Coons understand how badly people are hurting in Delaware?
- By Coons’ Own Standard, He Led The County From Being “Fundamentally Sound” To The Verge Of Bankruptcy.
- Coons Abused County Pension System for Political Payoffs
- Chris Coons Remains Confused on the First Amendment
- Delaware Physicians Take Issue with Chris Coons' Statements on Health Care
- Chris Coons can’t name the five freedoms in the First Amendment
- Chris Coons Punished Public Employees for Political Views
- Coons vs. Coons On Raising Taxes
Cross-posted at Left Coast Rebel