Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Herman Cain Discusses Sex Flap on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!'

FWIW (see discussion below video):


Not exactly what I'd expect from a guilty man. But let's keep an open mind. What's Sharon Bialek side of the story? Here's how I understand it. Correct me where I'm wrong:

Boy meets girl and her boyfriend.
Boy invites girl and her boyfriend to party.
Girl and boyfriend go to the party.
Girl loses job.
Boyfriend tells girl to call boy (boy can pull strings?)
Girl calls boy to meet for coffee.
Boy meets girl for coffee.
Boy gets creepy with girl.
Girl says to buzz off.
Creepy boy buzzes off.
Thirteen or fourteen years fly by.
Creepy boy runs for president!
Girl seeks out creepy boy for personal confrontation.
Creepy boy seems creeped out.
Rumors percolate.
Girl pursues justice, tells world all about creepy boy.

I’m all about doing the right thing, about justice being served. I wanted to do this because those that know me, know I don’t back down from controversy and things. I felt I needed to do this for the other women that couldn’t or wouldn’t regardless of what happens And I know you’re right. There’s going to be a lot of backlash and I’m going to have to suffer through that. And I’m sure that I’m not going to be portrayed as you know, different things. So, um, I’m willing to handle it. I’m a tough girl.

Related: Bialek accusations, assuming they are true, in no way vindicate Politico

No comments: