David Frum, the only sane Conservative in America (i.e., just another statist poser), has a question:
My conservative friends argue that the policies of Barack Obama are responsible for the horrifying length and depth of the economic crisis.Question: Which policies?
- ObamaCare (Businesses prepare for the future. Impending legislative doom is no exception.)
- The policies of the Obama EPA, and the Obama NLRB
- The incoherent policies of Obama's rudderless "leadership"
- Obama's policies of regulatory uncertainty
- Did I mention Obama's EPA?
- Did I mention Obama's NLRB?
- The Obama stimulus package (as predicted)
I'm sure we could come up with numerous additional examples.
Here's another blinding news flash for Mr. Frum: It's not just insane conservatives who blame Obama for the state of the economy. Only 39% of Americans approve of how Obama is handling the economy.
Only 41% approve of the way Obama is handling job creation.
The leader of the free world dithers daily while his activist allies in the mainstream press make lame excuses and markets plummet on fears of global economic turmoil.
Yes he can?