- Obama raised the debt ceiling.
- The Tea Party opposed Obama's debt ceiling deal (68%/22%).
- Tea Party opponents loved it (57%/35%).
- S&P downgraded U.S. credit rating because Obama's debt ceiling deal "falls short."
- Tea Party opponents blame Tea Party for credit rating downgrade.
Linked at 4simpsons (Eternity Matters). Thanks!
From Reaganite Republican... "I call on the president to seek the immediate resignation of Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner."
Obama won’t escape blame for credit downgrade
It's official: Obama Administration blames Tea Party for downgrade.