Thursday, October 6, 2011

Breaking News: Obama is Repeating Himself!


Today's BIG Newsflash (10/6/11):
President Obama is embracing the term “ObamaCare” on the campaign stump, attempting to turn the tables on critics who use it in a derogatory way.

“They call it ObamaCare?” the president told supporters at a St. Louis fundraiser Tuesday evening. “I do care! You should care, too.”
BIG Newsflash 7+ weeks ago (8/15/11):
Today the president was referring to The Afffordable Care Act, which he pointed out is "also known as Obamacare."

"By the way, I have no problem with folks saying Obama cares. I do care," Obama said. "If the other side wants to be the folks that don't care, that's fine with me.”
(emphasis added)

I guess if you're a member of Obama's Media Support Team, transcribing the words of the greatest orator of all time, there's no need to come up with actual news. Besides, I'm sure the MSM's most talented reporters are still digging under rocks somewhere in West Texas.

Hat tip: JWF

No comments: