Theoretically, there are numerous sensible reasons to support moderate, fence-sitting, two-faced, statist RINOs...
- Don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good.
- Principles are overrated.
- National insolvency wouldn't be as bad as you think.
- The Constitution is over 100 years old.
- David Brooks and David Frum would think I'm cool.
- Rome wasn't built in a day.
- Or something...
But experience has been a brutal teacher:
Former Republican-turned-independent Gov. Charlie Crist gave $1,000 to the congressional campaign of Patrick Murphy, one of the Democrats who has opened a campaign for the seat of U.S. Rep. Allen West...The contribution, dated March 30, is included in a Federal Election Commission report posted this afternoon by Murphy’s campaign.Murphy’s political consultant, Eric Johnson, was an adviser to Crist’s failed independent campaign for Senate last year.
Please don't feed the RINOs!
Even More: 1000 Words